Luxury Dog Boarding Kennels Local to Stockton, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, County Durham & Teesside.
Welcome to the Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch
Superior Doggy Hotel in Stockton-on-Tees
Our luxury home-from-home accommodation for dogs will take away the worry of leaving your beloved companion behind. With years of animal care
experience, we provide the perfect environment so that your dog will be cared for 24/7.
With superb, modern facilities that are fully licensed and fully insured, you can be assured that your dogs are in a 5 star superior hotel room, not a kennel. These facilities include:
Flat screen TV to each room
Under floor heating
PVC doors and windows to each room
Security is Paramount at Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch.
We are on site 24-hours a day as well as having CCTV monitoring in all kennels so your pet's security is assured at all times.
Exercise, Play and Attention.
All of our residents will receive daily walks, time to play and lots of attention from our highly experienced staff. It wont be just you that is on holiday!
All Residents are Carefully Vetted.
You can be assured that your dog is in safe company as we make all relevant checks on each and every one of our residents.
We Fully Understand That Every Dog Is Different.
Some dogs like to socialise, some like to be left alone. Some dogs have specific dietary needs and some may have medication to take. At Ellehcim, we fully understand this and our carefully considered booking form will ensure that your dog gets the individual attention he / she needs to feel right at home.
Our luxury dog boarding kennels are located in Thorpe Thewles, near Stockton, Teesside and are in easy reach of Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, County Durham, Darlington and Sedgefield.
1st Dog - £20.00 per night
2 Dogs Sharing - £32.50 per night*
3 Dogs Sharing - £44.50 per night*
4 Dogs Sharing - £53.00 per night*
5 Dogs Sharing - £58.50 per night*
*Based on sharing.
If collection is made between 9:30am and 11:00am, no charge will be made for that day.
Collections after 11:00am will be charged.
Drop offs and collections strictly between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
Our prices have slightly increased. This affects all new booking taken from 03/02/2018, however all previous bookings will be honoured.
Price increase is due to inflation and extra staff costs. This ensures we can give maximum care to all pooches and excel in making sure they continue to get the right amount of exercise, love and attention while in our care.
* Payment of full balance must be paid on arrival of stay.
Important (Please read carefully)
Check Out Times
- On the day of collection, pick up times are strictly between 09.30 and 11am, no allowances.
- Failure to adhere to these times will incur a charge of £20 unless agreed on when the booking is made.
Unfortunately we need this cut off point to ensure there is no disruption to any of our customers.
Check In Times
- Check in times are between 11.15am and 17.00hrs unless prior arrangement is made.
- There will be a charge of £20 if you arrive after 5pm or before 11am.
Unfortunately we have now had to charge as our staff are forced to work late when customers do not stick to the correct advertised times of our business.
- Saturday and Sunday viewings are welcome by appointment only.
- Viewings are also welcome outside of these hours for those who work 9-5, however these are by appointment only.
On The Day of Arrival
- Please bring the fully completed booking form along with a valid vaccination card. Your pet must be up to date with its yearly booster including kennel cough vaccine.
- Please ensure your form is fully completed before arrival on check in day.
- You may bring your dogs beds or toys, but please do not bring leaders as we provide our own, this saves any items from being mislaid, we do not accept any responsibility for items you bring including bedding and toys.
- Items are brought in at the owners risk only. We do not hold any responsibility at all for lost property.
- Payment of full balance must be paid on arrival of stay.
Please note that if you have needs that are not covered by any of the listed packages, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will try to accommodate you and your pets needs.