Terms & Conditions
DOG GROOMING AND ANIMAL CARE SERVICES.
Terms and Conditions for Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel.
1. A telephone enquiry / provisional booking is not accepted as a booking. To reserve a place for any dog, owners are required to visit Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel with their pet, with a completed booking form.
2. Dogs can only be accepted on condition they have been fully inoculated against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo virus, Intrac and Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) within the last twelve months and not less than two weeks prior to boarding. The certificates must be shown on arrival with this form when booking.
3. Should any dog be found to be hosting fleas, the person responsible for collecting the dog will, at the time of collection, be liable for all costs of treating the dog and surrounding environment
considered necessary by the owners of Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel.
4. Beds are not required. They will be supplied. Note: we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to customer belongings, i.e. any type of bedding, toys, leads etc. Any destroyed or soiled bedding will be disposed of. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify any persons, prior to collecting any dog(s) on their behalf, of this condition.
5. Dogs can only be accepted or given out within our business hours. Owners or anyone authorised must call the next day if they are unable to reach Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel by closing time on the day out, or, the next time of business, whichever is applicable. Please note business hours on front of booking form. During the busy periods dogs must be collected on stated day out.
6. It is emphasised that whilst every care and attention is given, the proprietors accept no responsibility for injury due to your dog(s) behaviour whilst boarded in our kennels.
7. Refunds cannot be made for early returns. Two weeks notice must be given of any alteration to dates in or out.
8. All dogs must be fit, in sound condition, and of pleasant disposition when entering Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel. In the event of your dog falling ill during boarding, we reserve the right to call in a veterinary surgeon. All costs to be borne by the owner. This will include any veterinary call-out charges, transportation etc. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds to cover this. The proprietors reserve the right to turn away any dog which they feel is not suitable to be boarded.
9. In the event of a dog not being collected within 7 days, we will try to trace / communicate with the owner / contact before proceeding with legal action.
10. Dogs showing signs of kennel cough or any other contagious disease will be turned away.
11. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each pet boarded with us, it is boarded entirely at the owners risk. Any pets sharing accommodation, should we feel the need to separate them in the interest of the animals own safety, a relevant charge for the extra accommodation will be incurred.
12. Any current or ongoing problems with a pets health or temperament must be notified to us at time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse any pet that we consider to be of an unreliable temperament, or sick at the start of boarding.
13. Should it be necessary, at our discretion, for a vet to be called for any health condition existing prior to boarding, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
14. Please note that all pets are are covered by pet insurance whilst in our care, excluding fees for death in connection with any condition prior to boarding, or the cost of cremation.
15. All fees are payable on drop off at Ellehcim Pace Your Pooch Doggy Hotel except by prior arrangement. We accept cash or credit cards. We do not accept cheques.